Suchen Front Office Receptionisten England

z.B. Ausschreibungen öffentlicher Stellen inserieren und lesen. Interne Stellenausschreibung auf Wunsch möglich (ab 10 Mitarbeiter/Firma). Egal ob ihre Stellenausschreibung den Bereich Elektrotechnik, Personenschutz, Naturschutz, betrifft oder eine öffentliche Stellenausschreibung ist. Hier sind sie auf jeden Fall richtig.
Antworten
Avytage

Beitrag von Avytage » Sa Mai 05, 2007 20:49

Front Office Receptionist
On behalf of our client, a well-respected 5 star hotel in the south of England is looking for
a Front Office Receptionist.
You:
1) You are good in English, written and spoken.
2) You have got at least two years experience in a 4 or 5 Star hotel at the reception.
3) Your work is guided by some principles like Honesty, Loyalty, Commitment, Quality, Respect and
Success-orientation
4) You have the knowledge in Microsoft Office and common hotel software such as Fidelio.
5) You have excellent communications skills
6) You like to work with international people
This position offers excellent career opportunities and has served as a step stone for several previous job
holders.
You can expect a very good salary that comes with this key role.
If this sounds interesting to you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, sending me your current CV with recent
photograph at hq@avytage.com. I´mLooking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards
Alexandra Ainsworth
Avytage

Fried M.

Suchen Front Office Receptionisten in England

Beitrag von Fried M. » So Mai 06, 2007 21:06

Hallöchen
es wäre schon cool mal in England zu arbeiten, aber wo genau ist das denn ? Ich habe das Angebot nun ein paar mal gelesen aber es nicht raus bekommen. Mich würder der Süden sehr interssieren und im Speziellen Cornwall. Aber auch Wales wäre toll, oder natürlich London. Am besten ich schreib da mal hin dann seh ich ja wo das genau ist.

Salut! Fried M.

Antworten