In this newly created function, you will have the opportunity to design/develop a position that oversees and manages compliance programs for Brenntag EMEA. Within this role you will ensure compliance with various European laws and control regulations concerning, trade, export and import as well as sanctions laws and regulations along the supply chain. You will also oversee and manage Brenntag proprietary compliance programs in the EMEA Region, while day-to-day execution will take place on national operating entity level. To your area of responsibility will also belong the development, implementation and enforcement of compliance strategies, policies, programs and procedures. This central position involves cross functional and pan regional guidance, consulting and communication.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
To successfully fulfill our expectations, you shall
• Have good understanding of Export Controls, Dual Use, Export Administration Regulations and Sanctioned Party Lists and ideally have basic knowledge regarding the regulations on Drug and Explosive Precursors, Chemical Weapons Convention and Excise Tax
• Develop concepts, standards and guidelines for export, import and domestic trade compliance policies and procedures in alignment with EMEA Board of Management;
• Monitor the development of European and international export/import control and sanctions laws, regulations with the purpose to
• Contribute with expert information and recommendation to strategic and tactical management decisions in the area of export controls, sanctions and trade embargoes;
• Supportively lead the EMEA-wide implementation, the follow-up and follow-through of projects and policies derived thereof
• Develop, maintain, update and deploy training programs and materials; perform trainings to EMEA B and C management to ensure the appropriate awareness and knowledge will be and stay installed
• Conduct risk assessments to identify potential areas of improvement in area of export/import control and domestic trade compliance and develop/ implement mitigation strategies and business continuity plans
• Acting as the primary point of contact and coordinator for Brenntag entities and in contact with European Enforcin Authorities and the EU Commission
• At later stage get involved and support implementation of SAP/GTS System
• Master’s in international business administration with 2-3 years professional experience, is most welcome – alternatively you have successfully covered comparable function in the chemical industry for 2-3 years
• Have a good understanding of and affinity to European / international trade control laws and regulations
• Ability to quickly conceive complex regulatory/commercial interdependencies
• Analytical, conceptual and project management skills and the capability to follow through in a international environment with different mentalities
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs;
• Understand Brenntag’s business model, commercial goals and at the same time be assertive
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Like to work for and in an international team
We offer you challenging and varied tasks in an exciting work environment. In addition to performance-based remuneration, you can expect comprehensive social benefits, such as holiday pay, a Christmas bonus, a company pension, an employee's saving scheme etc. as well as the security of a large company. Furthermore, we offer you attractive personal retirement plans.
Job link: https://ex.cndarine.com/campaign/url/fo ... cb505c3b03
Stellenangebote aus Wirtschaft, Handel, Einzelhandel, Industrie. Bitte keine Stellenangebote aus der Zeitarbeit hier einstellen. Dafür haben wir eine eigene Rubrik!
1 Beitrag •Seite 1 von 1